> Where can i rent Ski's, boots, poles, snowboard?
- With us you can rent all the equipment you need right at our chalet. No hassle to get is somewhere else. Just request it at your booking.
> Are the dorms mixed?
- Yes, our dorms are all mixed. On request we can create a female or male dorm. Groups will be placed as much as possible together.
> I come by car, where can i park?
- We have a big parking area for free, right in front of our chalet.
> I have never skied before, is this area for me?
- Yes, the ski areas on your ski pass are for all levels of skiers. There is a special beginners slope only 10 minutes away for all ages.
> I don't want to ski every day, what else is there to do?
- There are multiple walks around our chalet providing you with stunning views over the Valais, there is a spa 10 min away and with your ski pass you can also enjoy free or discounted activities in the area. https://www.pass-saint-bernard.ch/activites
> I want to go out where can i go?
- In our chalet you will find all you need for a relax night, we have a bar, biljards/pingpong/soccer table, tv and a cabinet with games. If you want to party and go out somewhere els than Verbier (30 min drive) offers a variety of options. Transport to Verbier can be arranged by us.
> Can i bring my own drinks?
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks. Besides that we offer drinks for low prices at our bar.
> For lunch i would like to make something for my own, is there a kitchen i can use?
- When staying with us you can use our kitchen between 10 am and 3 pm. You can also use our fridge for storage of your food.
> Do you prepare vegetarian meals?
- Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, have allergies or follow a diet its no problem for us. Tell us in advance on your booking form and we take care of the rest.
> Is there a supermarket?
- There are two local supermarkets in Liddes, 15 min walk. Other bigger supermarkets are located in a 20 min drive away. If we have space you are welcome to join us on our trip to there.