HOTEL PETIT VéLAN
Ski & Party Hostel in the breathtaking Swiss Alps. Ski pass for 3 Ski resorts, return airport transfers and half board accommodation for €750 - per week
Always dreamt of going skiing in the Swiss Alps but thought it wasn't affordable?
Well, now it is with our ski hostel in St. Bernard, Valais!
For just €750 a week you get:
- 7 nights, half board accommodation in our Hotel Petit Vélan
- Ski pass for 3 ski resorts (Liddes-Vichères, La Fouly & Champed-Lac)
- Airport transfer from Geneva
- Free complementary shuttle service between one of the 3 ski resorts every day at 9:00AM / 12:30PM / 4:00PM
- 4 Hours free ski lessons for beginners.
This establishment is located in the heart of the charming village of Bourg-St-Pierre.
It was at the beginning of the 19th century that the Inn was born under the name of Café Joris and then took the name of Auberge Au Petit Vélan borrowed from the famous Mont-Vélan overlooking the village.
From July 1, 2017, the inn is transformed into a stopover gîte.
Since June 1, 2018 a family had taken over the establishment.
Now since October 1, 2020 this is the home base of Ski-Hostel. We will serve the hotel right, keep the family atmosfeer that has been around there for centuries and preserve its characteristic vibe.